FAQ

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
Prox
CEO
CEO

Re: Pre-Alpha FAQ

Postby Prox » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:19 am

Yes, there is no NDA in place. But please bear in mind that the game is still in early development, is pre-alpha and work in progress, so many things including mechanics and design can change. If you do post something on the Internet, it would be great to disclose this information fully.

quillon
Recruit
Recruit

Postby quillon » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:32 pm

Renaming the planets is part of the fun of conquering (at least to me). Instead of keeping the names that are entered in alpha tests and having them be set forever, I'd like to suggest that players can rename newly discovered planets 'for free', and planets that are already named when they conquer the supply station / outpost / mothership in the system.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:59 am

Renaming the planets is part of the fun of conquering (at least to me). Instead of keeping the names that are entered in alpha tests and having them be set forever, I'd like to suggest that players can rename newly discovered planets 'for free', and planets that are already named when they conquer the supply station / outpost / mothership in the system.
It sounds interesting, thanks. We thought about allowing to name the supply station / outpost / mothership in a system, btw.
I'm watching you!

techmarine5
Ensign
Ensign

Postby techmarine5 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:26 pm

How does one travel without a warp gate? Being forced to use warp gates seems to limit exploration to already discovered regions, and forces people to go through quite a few systems, some controlled by an enemy faction, to get to a nearby system.
We may not be able to predict the future, but we can certainly create it.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:43 am

How does one travel without a warp gate? Being forced to use warp gates seems to limit exploration to already discovered regions, and forces people to go through quite a few systems, some controlled by an enemy faction, to get to a nearby system.
Well, I assume that making some extra warpgates somewhere - would be a useful option.
I'm watching you!

techmarine5
Ensign
Ensign

Postby techmarine5 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:33 am

You might make warp gates buildable with reputation points, and make a ship that could allow a fleet to warp to stars, after a short cool-down. You would let all people in said system know they were warping there to discourage it's amusement in the actual clan wars. However, if it is too powerful, you might make it take a short amount of time after your fleet is repaired to be able to use it again.

tommo
Ensign
Ensign

Postby tommo » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:26 pm

Hey tech marine, I fought against you :D
Ooo is that a freighter full of resources O_o... *Few minutes later* Mine! Mine!Mine!

techmarine5
Ensign
Ensign

Postby techmarine5 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:20 am

I think we did fight at some point

g.blueblood
Recruit
Recruit

Postby g.blueblood » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:24 am

Good morning.
I downloaded Launcher this Saturday, 11/26/16, but when I run it, it is said to be in maintenance. I do not know if it's just a maintenance itself, or the game has been temporarily shut down.
Anyway, could someone tell me when I can enjoy this experience?

narfi
Ensign
Ensign

Postby narfi » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:49 am

the game is currently between testings and thus the servers are offline. The Devs did not announce the next test date yet, but hinted that there might be another this year.

Return to “Starfall Tactics General Discussion”