Psst, you can talk about the game here!
tommo
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Pre-Alpha FAQ

Postby tommo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Thank you!
Hello lyamecron!
I can't promise any compensation like leaving you some fleets, blueprints and etc. However, we are discussing another way of doing good things to pre-Alpha testers - and if there will be some, we will tell about it before steam early access ;)[/quote]

I have an idea to help pre-alpha testers if all the progress gets wiped. Start them off with all the other starter things that people who are new get but give the PAT (pre alpha testers xD) little boosts so that their fleets might be a higher lvl or in discovery mode they can get more ships or just an igc booster overall (I wouldn't mind that :) ). Also depending on the amount of the PAT and the amount of new players when the game releases you could give us PATs a free Premium Account.
Ooo is that a freighter full of resources O_o... *Few minutes later* Mine! Mine!Mine!

tommo
Ensign
Ensign

Postby tommo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Wait what the quotes got messed up xD
Ooo is that a freighter full of resources O_o... *Few minutes later* Mine! Mine!Mine!

narfi
Ensign
Ensign

Postby narfi » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:02 pm

when talking about any kind of compensation/thank you gift for testers (which is always appreciated but not required) i would strongly recommend to avoid anything that could give brand new player the feeling of a disadvantage.
Special skins maybe, purely cosmetic but soemthing that stands out. Not "just" for the ships, but maybe for the fleet icon during discovery (if that isnt already changing based on the detachment used, not sure if it does atm or if it just changes size)
Some fun events are always nice aswell,.

diegoweiller
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Postby diegoweiller » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:47 am

hue3 i belive its becoming a basic introduction to the game to find yourself into an asteroid field being desperate and amazed by the explosions :P

derhesligebaum
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Postby derhesligebaum » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:56 am

Another question: How can i build a supply Station, so my mining colony doesn´t dies? :D
[SOLID] Fear us!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:09 pm

Another question: How can i build a supply Station, so my mining colony doesn´t dies? :D
You should be in a a House and have a certain rank in this house to build it. Then follow these steps:
- Get to the system you want to capture
- In House menu push the "Build Supply Station" button - this action spends House reputation
- Choose a Hex where you want to build it - click and submit it
I'm watching you!

derhesligebaum
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Postby derhesligebaum » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:38 am

Might be a bit late but thank you for your support!
[SOLID] Fear us!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:21 am

Might be a bit late but thank you for your support!
np ;)
I'm watching you!

tommo
Ensign
Ensign

Re: FAQ

Postby tommo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:30 pm

When the game fully releases will there be something like an admin job to make sure players are not cheating or hacking etc for players to apply for?

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: FAQ

Postby relampago » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:13 pm

When the game fully releases will there be something like an admin job to make sure players are not cheating or hacking etc for players to apply for?
Can't say it exactly, but at least there might be an option to send a report about it. And well, you always can send report to support@snowforged.com even now.
I'm watching you!

Return to “Starfall Online General Discussion”