Feedback

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
redgard
Recruit
Recruit

Feedback

Postby redgard » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:14 am

Hey,
I know that the game is in pre-alpha, but for this feedback i will consider that it is released to give the most complete feedback.

Discovery mode:
  • This mode has a lot of potentials and is really interesting
  • but he is currently quiet boring
  • on the map, the movements are boring and not dynamic
  • almost nothing to do ( fight the pirates, harvest the ores and discover some new planets)
  • It's awesome to have the possibility to discover and name a planet
suggestion:
  • a guilds'/clans' system and an alliances' system would be great, allowing the emergence of large corporations
  • the clan and alliance could create a clan/alliance ship (bigger than the mothership)
  • a research and specialization system could be attached to the clan and alliance system
  • It would be fun to have a terraforming system
  • It would be great to have a teleportation system to come back to the mothership
  • It would be great to have the option to move the mothership
  • It would be great to have the option to implant teleportation beacon/ gate
Fight mode:
  • It is really difficult to manage all the ship
  • a lot of my ship crash between them (they are fucking stupide / the HUD don't show enough information)
  • It is really difficult to use the abilities of the spaceships, the HUD is not adapted.
  • At the end of battle the blinking text is really annoying.
suggestion:
  • show the path of each spaceship / have an option to show the paths (in total war, the spacebar show the way and the place of each unit)
  • Add the option to create group ( G and ctrl + G like TTW)
  • Add an option to deploy the units/ Add a option allowing the creation of a default patern of deployment
    The player can choose how his spaceships will be deploy at the begin of the battle
  • Change the blinking text of the battle end by a middle button appearing above the units manager.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Feedback

Postby relampago » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:42 am

Hello edgard, thank you so much for this feedback!
You also might want to see our roadmap, as some of the features you listed are already there.

Just a short note: you have an option to create a group of ships at the monet, just press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 and etc.
I'm watching you!

pwnstar
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Re: Feedback

Postby pwnstar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:57 pm

I like your terraforming idea. That could be really cool, if players had the ability to change things in the galaxy.

Return to “Starfall Online General Discussion”