PVE Build

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
dream3r
Supporter
Supporter

PVE Build

Postby dream3r » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:36 am

I have 3 fleets, one for each faction, but so far this is my best PVE build. I tend to last to round 20 which earns you 13k and tends to level you up earning a total of 20k+ IGM with upper level fleets.

Faction: Vanguard

Primary Ship: MJolnir LRM-503

This is your main ship. Slow and doesn't turn well, but doesn't need to. Keep it around the base so it can refill ammo. Turn off the base's turrets on later rounds to ensure it focuses on refiling ammo for the MJ.

EDIT: Turning off the turrets does not affect reload. It may be random or related to enemies being too close to the mothership.

Support Ships: Two Durendal ST-92s

These serve as artillery. Unlimited ammo, decent damage, can also take a few hits. Make sure to use EMPs constantly to make the heavy plasmas most effective on ships with shields.

Capture Ship: Talaria STL-8

This ship exist only to capture bases early on. Make it cheap and then use it for bait later if you wish.

That's about it. Best of luck on your adventures in PvE. Feel free to leave your builds below!
Last edited by dream3r on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

copperpride
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Re: PVE Build

Postby copperpride » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:28 am

Nice. Thanks You put it here. Can You in free while add the informations about used modules (names at least) ?? :)

pwnstar
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby pwnstar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:29 am

Refresh my memory. You only listed these four ships because you are limited by TP in the Survival mode?

diehard25
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Postby diehard25 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:34 am

Refresh my memory. You only listed these four ships because you are limited by TP in the Survival mode?
In Survival no limit to TP)

Just a great fit) Able to survive much long with minimum ships, i thougth) Hey, really need to grade a revard in Survival for most cheapest setup)

Really, very nice fit) i haven't such hulls in my run)
Ship Fitter Tool
(chmod -x chmod) - моя первая команда в Линуксе :(

dream3r
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dream3r » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:50 am

No you could have more technically. For me though I'd end up spending a bunch on healing later so there was no chance for me to bring in more. Also with more they tend to just smack into each other or get killed pretty easily. If you focus on two or three at a time you can maneuver them more easily, keep them alive, and get enemies killed either by the base or each other.

pwnstar
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby pwnstar » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:06 am

Good point.

Return to “Starfall Online General Discussion”