Suggested changes

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
grayknight
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Suggested changes

Postby grayknight » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:40 pm

I played alot of this game i named entire region of space (hope that it will remain :) ) took part in pvp and pve. There are few things i would suggest changing before next alfa

Just for sake of puting them i will write things that were already requested and the one you already know need chaning
- Battles need to be longer (decreasing speed may make them more understandable for player that have no skills in micro, and improving ships hp will help to make fights more tactical, and make cruisers much more usefull)

- Collision need to be worked on (formation flight or removing freandly collision totaly)

- PVE really need to be added :)

Now to the things i have not yet seen mentioned

- Component ship rotation - it is very frustrating to have things you really wanted and then even tho you have space on ship, not be able to put them. While i understand why you made it this way, it may be good idea to allow player for changing 4x2 to 2x4 and vice versa.

- Blueprints should not be repeated. - While i understand why i get other faction ships when playing Deprived (its nice to have them unlock) geting repeated blueprints is infiuriating and should not be the thing i got auto cannon so many times, when some other got better armor or even gauss cannons. I greatly belive this should not be the thing and will have very negative consequencess

- debuff long range weapons. While not as visable in pve when i played in pvp with medium range weaponery it quickly became obvious that weapons with long range (especialy blue lazors of doom) have far to big dmg. Serious debuff is needed as right now they can one shot cruisers and 2 shot some bigger ships. One could say its not that big of a problem becouse they can be outmanuvered but when faced with 2 ships equiped with those weapons, your entire fleet can be destroyed before you even locate enemy.

- I think that world really need more complex lore, this universe needs heroes, badguys and stories. Especialy now that players called stars and planets, creating some stories behind them. Just for the sake of having rich world, prehaps creating section on the forum where players could write stories that could be used by dev, naming fleets both pirate and those that belong to faction and soo on.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Suggested changes

Postby relampago » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:17 am

Hello, grayknight!
Thanks a lot for this feedback, it will be helpful :)
I'm watching you!

pwnstar
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby pwnstar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:39 am

I'd like to add my agreement on how annoying it is to get repeat blueprints. Could these be converted to credits?

Hearthstone lets you destroy duplicate cards into a currency and use it to craft the cards you want.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:16 pm

I'd like to add my agreement on how annoying it is to get repeat blueprints. Could these be converted to credits?

Hearthstone lets you destroy duplicate cards into a currency and use it to craft the cards you want.
Yes, this is something we wanted to do even before alpha - but had to postpone a little. So, we'll definitely do something with repeating blueprints.
I'm watching you!

dream3r
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dream3r » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:54 am

Yes, this is something we wanted to do even before alpha - but had to postpone a little. So, we'll definitely do something with repeating blueprints.
I didn't realize until 20 or so packs in that I was getting repeats. So I was really happy with you guys having it setup that way. Turned out not to be the case but they did seem to be setup well enough that I unlocked quite a bit during my time with the pre-alpha.

Return to “Starfall Online General Discussion”