Wave 40+

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
shade
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Wave 40+

Postby shade » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:12 pm

Didnt get a chance to post this earlier, when u hit wave 40+ it gets very laggy. I think its because there is so many ships on map because it clears up when u start killing them. There really isnt much u can do when its that laggy cant even see weapons hitting other ships. Pretty much just gotta sit there and hope ur ships live.

Edit: When u finish a wave 40+ it kicks u out of game but thankfully it still saves ur exp and money earned.

pwnstar
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Re: Wave 40+

Postby pwnstar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:15 pm

You only got that far because of no cooldown on the ship heals, right?

Once that is fixed, it will be really hard to get this far.

shade
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby shade » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Not sure what ur talking about i am able to keep a heal going non stop cuz i have 6 ships with heals 2min cooldown last for about 30 sec. Im sure u can do the math. Hey thanks for ur input on my bug post! If not a little off topic!

pwnstar
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby pwnstar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:22 pm

There's no need to get pissy at me. It's a known issue that the ship heals didn't have a cool down. That will be fixed.

shade
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby shade » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:52 am

No one is getting pissy with ya.(not sure where u pulled that from) Though it is slightly annoying jumping on someone post and right away taking it off topic. I have a suggestion for you. If ur interested in something that is not on topic id be happy to talk to you in private msg. Now if u have something of value that is on topic with wave 40+ 50+ or even 60+ then please post it! Did u experience anything strange?

Also i remember now when fighting in the higher waves 40-60 the enemy ships will attack each other. I notice this will happen if i dont kill ALL of the ships from the last wave. Though i will admit its pretty funny but i don't think you meant for that to happen. Also since there is so many ships on screen if u kite them they will run into each other killing them self's which was pretty fun to watch too!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:30 am

Wow, waves 40+ ! None of us has gone so far :)
Thanks for letting us know about this problem, shade!
I'm watching you!

pwnstar
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby pwnstar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:04 am

I asked you a question that was on-topic to how you survived 40 waves.

It was not off-topic. This is the perfect place to make such a post, because the question wasn't just for you but for anyone who wants to respond.

shade
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby shade » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:10 am

Oh my apologies my point of view it looked like a statement with a "?" at the end. My heals defiantly had a cool down it would grey out after i started it. Though now that u mention it i did notice more out at times then others i figured due to lag. At times u would see 1000 missles out on screen too cuz of lag. Also the lag got so bad at times like i said above i would have to hit it several times before it would even activate. Now i wish i could go back to test that.

Return to “Starfall Tactics General Discussion”