Is boarding a good idea?

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
grayknight
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Is boarding a good idea?

Postby grayknight » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Can you please give me more information about boarding? How much it takes, how many times can it be done, whats max number of soliders in the pods? On which ships you can put boarding module and how gameplay speed will be changed? Any numbers and info would be great. Will there be some kind of pdf weapon that passivly takes down missiles and pods in small area outside the ship?

Also hearing from people active on forum about their take on the matter would be awesome :)

I want to wait with judgment before i get to know actuall specs and the way gameplay speed will work.

diehard25
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Re: Is boarding a good idea?

Postby diehard25 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Can you please give me more information about boarding? How much it takes, how many times can it be done, whats max number of soliders in the pods? On which ships you can put boarding module and how gameplay speed will be changed? Any numbers and info would be great. Will there be some kind of pdf weapon that passivly takes down missiles and pods in small area outside the ship?

Also hearing from people active on forum about their take on the matter would be awesome :)

I want to wait with judgment before i get to know actuall specs and the way gameplay speed will work.
Hello there, grayknight) Emperor lead you)

About boarding)
First.
Look at Manny channel) We've got a nice match, where I used boarding modules (totally useless, besides).
I've catch those things in unrigth issue)
Link to video - https://youtu.be/2UyKDX4hCzw
Second.
Each pod contain about 100 troops. They seems to be matched like 2 to 1 to enemy ship's crew. The more you can board to target - more probability of success)
Third.
Cooldown is abot 140 seconds (very long, yeah). And a common AntiMissile module can handle assault pods with easily). The size of the module is 2x4 (pretty large for me).
Fourth.
About pdf and other documents - Dev-Team are making a CODEX rigth now) We should wait for it, it would contait almost all info about the game.

Thanks for reading) Anyway, waiting for CODEX)

Best regards, Konstantin
Let the Emperor lead you soul from darkness)
Ship Fitter Tool
(chmod -x chmod) - моя первая команда в Линуксе :(

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Will there be some kind of pdf weapon that passivly takes down missiles and pods in small area outside the ship?
You can take it down with point defense module(active) or anti-missile system (passive) at the moment :)
I'm watching you!

grayknight
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby grayknight » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:21 pm

Oh ok, if there is easy pasive way to counter it and factoring previously mentioned things, fortunetly it will not be op as hell (as i was afraid) still to breathe with relief i need to get module or damn anti-missile not auto cannon - I look with auto cannon as 1/3 of drops i got were auto-cannons and ships i had other 1/3 were ships i did not had yet, tho mostly not for my faction and finaly last 1/3 were weapons i did not possesed (hurray) yet becouse of size i could not fit in ( buuuu :( )

vurlaxx
Admiral
Admiral

Postby vurlaxx » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:05 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

vurlaxx
Admiral
Admiral

Postby vurlaxx » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:52 am

vurlaxx
Admiral
Admiral

Postby vurlaxx » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:53 am

vurlaxx