Ground forces.

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
lyamecron
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Re: Ground forces.

Postby lyamecron » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:11 pm

I would like to have something stratetic to build on planets (like Planetary Annihilation) or in space (like VEGA Conflict). Would be great if every player could have a real "colony".Even if its just a starbase you can fit and config like you want to. It could be displayed in free space or attached to planets orbits and you would also have to fight them off to conquer/clear a planet. Maybe it could act like some sort of storage, or you need one to get the planetary goods you produced off the surface, or it replaces the current mechanic of logging out with cargo. You would have to load your goods in there to get them safe. It could also store unused ships/items/ressources/... It can be fitted with guns and armor and special items for expanding the cargohold or something like that. Some of the loot should drop, so there is a motivation to attack those. If they get destroyed (after a battle like in PvE or in expl. mode) it should have a repair timer and can be placed again after some time. A bit of our currency and/or items should be dropped.

tl:dr; I would like to be able to build and customise spacestations. Even without a big house/guild)

Thanks for reading :-)

-Lyamecron

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Ground forces.

Postby relampago » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:24 am

Thank you for the suggestion! The general idea sounds interesting and we might think about something like this, but it will be much later.
I'm watching you!

Return to “Starfall Online General Discussion”