Pirates :D

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
batailleuse
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Pirates :D

Postby batailleuse » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:05 pm

pirate are nice ... except when for no reason you have a 100 popping out in one of your mothership area and then suddenly you cant do anything.

I wanna understand how those events lets call them pop cause it just ruins the otherwise fun game I was coming back from deep Eclipse territory with over 500 loots arrive Draco not without any trouble already and then boom I see 100 pirate patrol, you kill a dozen not so hard but it keeps coming and coming, seems you defeat one, three more popped. end of the story, step by step my fleet got weakened to the point that after around 20 spam pirate they died... loosing all the freaking loot I stashed for hours.

techmarine5
Ensign
Ensign

Postby techmarine5 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:30 pm

One way to escape is to warp to another star, then warp back. That's the best method I've found. However, I haven't been over full with loot, so that might change it, but generally, you could also fight them then run away. They disappear after that.
We may not be able to predict the future, but we can certainly create it.

batailleuse
Ensign
Ensign

Postby batailleuse » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:15 pm

well warp how ? I entered Draco and get spammed from the warp point until i die, there's no escape I finish a fight another starts, I can hold off 10-20 but then I die eventually and the number of Pirates just keep climbing, the whole map is literally filled with pirates, not the firs time I encounter this but last time it was a pirate star with a pirate mother ship so I though it was maybe normal and this was an event of some sort.

that is just ridiculous especially when Draco on the actual map is the ONLY Deprived mothership near Eclipse Territory, so there's no other way around except if you explored enough and not afraid to travel 50 stars ? lol

I assume its a bug or some abuse maybe, considering we were fighting lots of Eclipse players and then for no reason ... bim 100 of pirate that just make our territory inaccessible.

techmarine5
Ensign
Ensign

Postby techmarine5 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:15 pm

When I said fight them then run away, I meant get into a fight, then leave the battleground. Even after just that, they disappear
We may not be able to predict the future, but we can certainly create it.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:03 am

Hello batailleuse,
You could have met a pirate raid - sometimes pirates come to faction owned systems and just hunt patrols, rob freighters and colonies. It is usually announced in notifications in the bottom of the screen. However, we want to add a clear state or a better announcement for it.
I'm watching you!

Return to “Starfall Tactics General Discussion”