Thank you! I had a fun three days playing , my thoughts and bug list.

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
iludium
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Thank you! I had a fun three days playing , my thoughts and bug list.

Postby iludium » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Some info to start , i played on low graphics settings the whole time(mostly discovery) ,
when changed to low graphics an error showed up streaming pool x number over in Mb
(i solved this by using the console command(') disableallscreenmessages to fix it/hide it
The console should not be available to the public

The pirates are very aggressive !!!! i do not like them intercepting me with the colony starters because if you lose even a frigate the starter is lost

They are in every sector , i figured there would be pirates out there i didnt think they would own the galaxy and be the force we are taking it from

Some instances -like opening a planet or mothership or attacking a pirate or player or station -cause the ship movement to lock up on the solar system for minutes or reload to fix

After a mothership attack or defence -----the freighters (sometimes dozen) shoot out from the mothership

The pirates are endless , you can hit lvl1 all day anywhere - where do they come from? Someplaces have 200 pirates in them i saw it myself and got trapped , they dont stop.... They kill your freighters too and those piles of ore and food are picked up out of your colony by the freighter npc and slaughtered by the endless pirate npc losing resources to wherever jettisoned resources go

Sometimes loading after leaving a battle was too long causing me to get hit by another pirate nearby ,i think they sensed i was open for hit too soon. before i could see .

The asteroids on the first day were clear , no ice chunks , now they are absolutely perfect and hilarious
if you accidentally fly into this easily avoidable thing ...and get sent into the asteroid avoidance map....you kinda have to take your lumps XD

Some suns make my whole screen glow , to big too blue oh my retinas after coming from a darker sector hehe.

The cargo hold would not display the maximum and current values until opened once

Fuel depot such a sight for sore eyes and needed so bad when i found one mmmmm

Naming planets twice didnt work , i forgot to capitalize the first letter wups

The mothership was hard to take on with little numbers in the 34minute timeframe , we could not get all18 tiles in time , great try tho people who were there

Overall i had a wonderful three days playing , i can say i neglected my other games for this :), i cant wait to try again !

Great GREAT work so far !
I may possible have more to add to the list but cant think of them

Thanks again , see you next time !
Just a Guy... :lol:

techmarine5
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Thank you! I had a fun three days playing , my thoughts and bug list.

Postby techmarine5 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:28 pm

I do feel like the asteroids were slightly too hard for being unable to que your ships to move around. There are two ways I would fix it: have the player warp in ships one at a time, or add the ability to que movements in sector view. Both of those are good options in my opinion, but I would prefer the movement que to the single ship warp
We may not be able to predict the future, but we can certainly create it.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:20 am

Hey iludium,
Thanks a lot for such a detailed feedback!
Just a short note to clarify the situation about pirates: They come from systems with Pirate bases - it is supposed that there will be enough players to hunt them. They also do raids on nearby systems. Unfortunately, the notification about raids was not clear and noticable, so, sometimes (especially it's actual for Vanguard), there were not enough players defending the system - which resulted in several systems being overwhelmed by pirate fleets and Pirates reaching a maximum number of bases they can build. We'll sure work on it later ;)
I'm watching you!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:21 am

I do feel like the asteroids were slightly too hard for being unable to que your ships to move around. There are two ways I would fix it: have the player warp in ships one at a time, or add the ability to que movements in sector view. Both of those are good options in my opinion, but I would prefer the movement que to the single ship warp
Thank you for the feedback, we are already aware and will think what we can do. :)
I'm watching you!

iludium
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Postby iludium » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:29 pm

soo thats what happened with pirates :D thanks for the heads up! Sounds awesome .

no problem at all feedback is fun!

Cant wait for next test!

Cheers!
Just a Guy... :lol:

Return to “Starfall Online General Discussion”