Hi all :)
I enjoyed starfall tactics 100%... So much that I left a stray my regular games and fell out of some good stuff in there ! Dont regret it 1% :D
First of all I would like to thank the Devs for being there 100% of the time I was on to...
And special player AbstractHaze who helped me get to know and play with me my first run on SF-T! That way I could even explore more of the game. If you understand how to get rewards you can then use to invest in even more in more in depth game play.
A good community, maybe small, is a great asset to any game ! Alas the tutorial kept crashing on me, but is a known issue ;)
- Huge amount of ship types, ships classes, Ammo, Guns, Specials, etc. Found it not overwhelming but fun to search for them...
- As a tactical player, I liked the grinding part, was not to much and the rewards was good !
- As a tactical nerd I liked tweeking the ships, testing them in survival and discovery !
- Never saw PVP gaming dough, was cought up in the discovery of the game itself ;)
- The game itself rocks ! Wanna do PvP, press a button... Wanna do some exploring, go right in with a pre-set up fleet... Want to test your fleet go in survival... Want to tinker with yourships set up, go in and start turning screws and bolts...
There is always something to do in the mood your in at that moment of time :D Great !
Not so fund of:
- The rewards by shop... I dislike the random fact you can obtain anything or nothing. I guess it will be won by the one lucky in store ^^
- No default ships. Maybe light type to tinker with, not from random shop but from rewards as event, quests and level ups...
- Crashes and freezes while doing level 20 solo in Survival and getting no reward ;) Yes yes ! I know its an Alpha game ! Still hurts when you dont get it and are in anticipation in next run on lvl 20 if you will crash again :) hahahaha :D
- Short test stage for the working man... I disliked the fact I had to work a lot in this test stage of SF-T... Would loved to get more in depth I was now :)
- Aldough not a game issue: Discord some how lost focus in game... I could not speak and as a bug the mike would stay open or stay closed. I tried all 3 game views (full,windowed full & windowed) of SF-T, changed push to talk from KB to Mouse, but would not work :(
- Setup not initializing the saved state. Its an issue as I would get deaph at start up with the music over my headphones ^^
- My ships often just move where ever they want... Path finding is worked on, I know. Gets a bit frustrating dough, when you think you win and suddenly your ships start flying in opposite direction straight in to your base, other ships or rock formations ^^ A little less Kamikaze pilots would be beter I think :D LOL
- The not so fund of issues above...
- The sector flying feels a bit 1980's ( I am an old dude LOL). With some, math and magic, the fleets can be moved with a flight plan you can create and more direct then in hecta squares, maybe ?
- Longer test trials... I loved playing this game ! I want more !
I am a noob in SF-T, So bare with me if there are solutions to given "not so fund of" issues :) This is how I experienced it ;)
Please if you got solutions, post below ! :D
I hope very much I will be invited in next test run again ! I also hope I will not be working so much unless its in game :P
Thanks for letting me enjoy this refreshing new game ! Greatings from NL !
I am dislexic, please read what is intended, not what you think on who I am ^^
Respect to all !