My Thanks to the team

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
batailleuse
Ensign
Ensign

My Thanks to the team

Postby batailleuse » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Thank you snowforged, incredible game you are preparing, and for a pre-alpha level its already superbly polished game with what i think are only minor bugs and small balance issues that im pretty sure will be fixed in time.

im sure you must have a lot of content in the drawers.

yes i know im the annoying guy that like to make big posts and point out bugs and unbalance but overall you have a very good and very fun game going on and im sure it will meet great success toward players.

Discovery is the most exciting feature, lot of fun, lot of things to do. albeit a little unrewarding in the current state of the game but fixes and adjustments will change that.

PvP is really good, and im sure some 2v2, 3v3 or even 5v5 are something that will come to light when the time is right with all balance required to have fun games, also that Winter Cup Event was really nice, really interesting to see what player do there. kind of sad i couldn't participate cause the build im using would have won over what fireinferno used, but hey, maybe next time. and thanks for inviting me anyways felt great to be rewarded to be an active tester.

Conquest is fun as well with a friend, but need much much harder versions, with my friend we cleaned 2v2 without efforts and cleaned the solo hard mod without difficulty either. maybe consider something like Diablo with Torment difficulty with higher and higher rewards and bonus if you win, and add more rewards to defeat alien waves in addition to normal waves. but otherwise its a nice place to test builds.

keep up the good works this game has a lot of potential.

See you at next Pre-Alpha,
Batailleuse

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My Thanks to the team

Postby relampago » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:33 am

Hello Batailleuse,

Thank you so much for these posts - we're really glad to read some nice feedback!

Hope to see you in next pre-Alphas, Alphas, Betas and at release ;)
I'm watching you!

Return to “Starfall Online General Discussion”