Some questions after the kickstarter

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
jasta85
Recruit
Recruit

Some questions after the kickstarter

Postby jasta85 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Hello, one of the kickstarter backers here and I just have a few questions on the way ahead from here.

1. Supposing the kickstarter does not get funded (which is looking likely at this point) how will this affect your development timeline?

2. Since you got steam greenlit will you go for steam early access or wait until the game is ready for release before going on steam?

3. will you continue sending updates via kickstarter so we can keep up to date with what's happening?

4. How long will the pledge bundles on your website be available? going to wait a see a bit on how the game progresses but at the same time I don't want to miss the opportunity to pledge again before they go away.

Prox
CEO
CEO

Re: Some questions after the kickstarter

Postby Prox » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:52 am

Hi Jasta,

First off, thanks for supporting Starfall Tactics on Kickstarter! Let me go over your questions:

1) Kickstarter is now over, and unfortunately, we did not get funded. However, as we mentioned before, Starfall Tactics will go ahead as planned. The timeline will not change, as we are still planning on releasing an alpha in the fall.

2) We do indeed plan to part take in Steam Early Access. More details on this will follow closer to our alpha being launched.

3) We will continue posting updates on our Kickstarter page to keep in touch with all the supporters, make sure that they are current on all things Starfall Tactics. But, we encourage everyone to join our community here as it allows for a direct discussion with other members of the community. Also, we listen closely to the feedback while developing SF, so its a good way to really take part in the creation process :)

4) The pledges on the site will be available until the alpha comes out in the fall. So you have a bit of time to keep an eye out on our progress and pledge ;)

jasta85
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Some questions after the kickstarter

Postby jasta85 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:53 pm

thanks, i'll be keeping an eye out for future updates

Return to “Starfall Online General Discussion”