Intressted potential future player

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
alpha-overlord
Recruit
Recruit

Intressted potential future player

Postby alpha-overlord » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:11 am

Greetings folks! I have three questions for anyone willing to answer/ help.

Q1:Why have I not heard of this game? It appears to be far enough along for me to see trailers around the web and to see it in lists of upcoming titles.
Q2:I Found this title wile looking for an MMORTS. How is this going to work though? (If there are videos explaining this I have not found them.)
Q3: Is there anyone reading this that has an extra alpha key? (Apologies if its taboo for asking such a thing.) However if I like it as much as I think I will ill have to problem buying a key back to give to the generous person who may. I will even play with you if its possible. I have a TSS we can use for voip.

From what iv seen, I have to say I hold high hopes for this game.

ebergar
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Re: Intressted potential future player

Postby ebergar » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:20 am

Sure.
Q1:Why have I not heard of this game? It appears to be far enough along for me to see trailers around the web and to see it in lists of upcoming titles.
Maybe some Deprived warship blasted Starfall Tactics promotional satellite into smithereens.
Don't know.
Q2:I Found this title wile looking for an MMORTS. How is this going to work though? (If there are videos explaining this I have not found them.)
There's a whole blog about the game: http://starfalltactics.com/news
Q3: Is there anyone reading this that has an extra alpha key? (Apologies if its taboo for asking such a thing.) However if I like it as much as I think I will ill have to problem buying a key back to give to the generous person who may. I will even play with you if its possible. I have a TSS we can use for voip.
No one has the key. I will have one from here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=65

dvan
Art Director
Art Director

Postby dvan » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:23 am

Hi there!
You guess is as good as ours! We would obviously like for as many people as possible to know about our game, but it's hard to get noticed among all the other cool titles. Marketing can be a harsh mistress.
There will be a shared global galactic map split into an interactive grid. You will be able to move your fleet from cell to cell and deploy on any spot that caught your interest. After you do so the game will play out more or less like your classic RTS in an enclosed area.
Very soon we'll open up an application form for closed alpha participants. Stay tuned!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:29 am

From what iv seen, I have to say I hold high hopes for this game.
Hallo, nice to see you here!

Just to clarify it: we are not very active in the things concerning marketing right now as we are going to do it all a little bit later ;)
I'm watching you!

Return to “Starfall Online General Discussion”