A Rodent in space

Introduce yourself to the community and ask newbie questions!
rickrat
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

A Rodent in space

Postby rickrat » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:32 am

Hello, I am RickRat, a captain that wears a pirate hat. I have played several space games. One has been a conflict game that I have played for over 3 years now, and it started to be ruined by the game company allowing players to coin for ships and items that used to be you had to play a lot to win blueprints for, but you could actually coin the rest once you discovered the research for it. Now you can just buy the ship even if you do not initialy get the research and the first blueprint for it. The community has started leaving for other games as newbies are starting out from day one with the best stuff by just outright buying it,

I hope to see this game work as I read how that it will not be a coin everything at once type of game!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: A Rodent in space

Postby relampago » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:39 am

Hello RickRat,
We are happy to see you here! Hope you will like the game :)
I'm watching you!

viper
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby viper » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:21 pm

Hello, I am RickRat, a captain that wears a pirate hat. I have played several space games. One has been a conflict game that I have played for over 3 years now, and it started to be ruined by the game company allowing players to coin for ships and items that used to be you had to play a lot to win blueprints for, but you could actually coin the rest once you discovered the research for it. Now you can just buy the ship even if you do not initialy get the research and the first blueprint for it. The community has started leaving for other games as newbies are starting out from day one with the best stuff by just outright buying it,

I hope to see this game work as I read how that it will not be a coin everything at once type of game!
well I know which game, I am from same game :) guess what I am its Closed Beta Tester and slowly slowly leaving it.

Hope starfall tactics don't be like that.

spiketm
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby spiketm » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:52 pm

Hey, hope we meet on the battlefield :D

Ps: What game was it ?

viper
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby viper » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:43 pm

Hey, hope we meet on the battlefield :D

Ps: What game was it ?
Forum Rules can't pass the game name :)

spiketm
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby spiketm » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Forum Rules can't pass the game name :)
Yeah... forgot about this one. :/

samuel
Deck Supervisor