Bonjour from somewhere

Introduce yourself to the community and ask newbie questions!
kapuche
Recruit
Recruit

Bonjour from somewhere

Postby kapuche » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:56 am

(Before read this document, please, take a moment and excuse me for my spelling and my english grammar. I will make an effort to upgrade it. )

Hello Starfallers !

Well... As you can see, I'm Kapuche and I'm French ! (And I don't know if there is other French people in this forum, just in case : Bonjour !).

About the game : I discover it in searching a badass RTS. Starfall seems badass, so I like it ! But I don't know which faction play (Between Deprived or Vanguard)... I will discover them in the (third ?) (Pre ?) Alpha test !

About the real me : I'm 18, my name is Alexis, and I live near Strasbourg, in the east of the France, near Germany (however, I don't speak German)

I play wargame since I'm 9 (thank you daddy and stepdaddy). If you want to fight a 1500 point party of Wh40k versus my close fight army of Tau Empire (yes, you read it : close fight with Tau Empire... I don't know how I do this) or a Battlebox party versus my Menoth army, why not ? :D

I can't wait to play Starfall Tactics, and, Summer Holidays are just the perfect moment to play this game ! So, à bientôt on the space battle field ?

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Bonjour from somewhere

Postby relampago » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:19 am

Hello Kapuche!

There are definitely some other French people over here. Not sure if they read forum, but they exist :) Btw, I speak French a little )

As an Eclipse follower I would recommend Eclipse. But seems like Borzy might want to recruit you to Vanguard.

À bientôt! ;)
I'm watching you!

diehard25
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Postby diehard25 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:55 am

Hello there)

Welcome to the forum) Feel free to ask any info)
Also, almost every time someone is online on Discord channel (fell free to join)
And if You have some question about Eclipse fleet, it's builds and tactics, i will gladly help you)

Best regards, Konstantin
Ship Fitter Tool
(chmod -x chmod) - моя первая команда в Линуксе :(

kapuche
Recruit
Recruit

Postby kapuche » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:02 am

Thank you a lot :D

I won't hesitate if I got a question ^^

Return to “New Player Corner”