Postby polaris » Mon May 18, 2015 7:04 pm

Backed btw :)

Prox
CEO
CEO

Re: Kickstarter?

Postby Prox » Tue May 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Ok thanks for the response!

One thing I have noticed, you aren't particularly active on your social media/forums. I understand you may be busy but it may be a good idea to have a weekly Q&A on twitter, or answer questions more regularly (even if you are suggesting them to wait) it would make people feel more connected with you and more excited to see what's to come.

Other games I have recently played have weekly showcases of tiny portions on twitch, which gains quite a lot of support (although this may be more suitable for you guys later) but having a little game-play can be just as effective as trailers.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is, you don't have to give constant teasers, trailers etc. You can just be a little more active on twitter/facebook asking people what they think, interacting with the audience a little more. The more you talk the more people get to see it, therefore the more 'free adverts' the game gets. (every two days doesn't seem enough)

A little research here: https://blog.bufferapp.com/social-media-frequency-guide

I apologize if I am just being pushy/annoying.

That is actually really good, and no "pushiness" at all! :) We would love to be more involved, and get more feedback from the community and supporters.

We are very actively answering any questions being thrown at us, either on KS, SteamGreenlight, Social Media, or this very forum. However, I agree 100% that it would be great to have even more involvement from the community, and we are ready and willing to stimulate this.

Will discuss with the team some possible activities which would stimulate our community more to start a dialogue.

Thanks!

polaris
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Kickstarter?

Postby polaris » Tue May 19, 2015 3:51 pm

Nice :)

Return to “Cantina”