Starbase Defense

This one is for theorycrafters! Share new builds and post your thoughts on game mechanics.
pwnstar
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Re: Starbase Defense

Postby pwnstar » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:53 am

Yes, I love this suggestion. Put a Mothership slot in the fleet for customization. Mothership cards, modules, etc.

superdude911
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Postby superdude911 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:40 am

When the game gets to the question about fighter and bombers would we see these defending the station too? like free units at the beginning. I kind of find myself outgunned sometimes because the starting units are either too weak or not enough.
Lord of the apocalypse genre!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:15 am

When the game gets to the question about fighter and bombers would we see these defending the station too? like free units at the beginning. I kind of find myself outgunned sometimes because the starting units are either too weak or not enough.
We'll think of it - but that's definitely not the thing we are going to do in the next test.
I'm watching you!

superdude911
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Postby superdude911 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:47 am

I know the game will develop over time. Just kind of thinking out loud and some more general questions in whole. Hopefully they help you guys. I am very supportive of your game.
Lord of the apocalypse genre!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:55 am

I know the game will develop over time. Just kind of thinking out loud and some more general questions in whole. Hopefully they help you guys. I am very supportive of your game.
It's good to know what you think about the game and read all these interesting suggestions - it really helps on our way :) So, many thanks and keep going! :)
I'm watching you!

Return to “Builds, Modules and Game Mechanics”