Is this a bug ?

The place to discuss all kinds of PvP in Starfall Tactics.
batailleuse
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Is this a bug ?

Postby batailleuse » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Hey i have recently facing a very annoying bug ? well i hope it is.

so here it is, 3 ships with warp module, and sometimes i just loose my whole fleet in a jump.

i target a location as usual, they start to warp so far normal, except that they just never exit warp, and they just vanished in warp.

when it happens with 1 ship .. ok you can recover in pvp, when it happens with 6 ships ... you basically lost. there just no way to recover from a 3 battleship + 2 dread + 1 frigate especially when you just inflicted 0 loss to your enemy.

Been facing the same player twice, he also uses triple fleet warp and warp probably 3-4 times more than i do he never lost a single ship in warp on both plays.

in 2 plays i lost first 6 ships then i lost 2 ships again in warp.

can any dev tell me if its a bug or if the getting lost in warp is supposed to sometimes happens with low chance and i just got extremely unlucky

apcrol
Programmer
Programmer

Re: Is this a bug ?

Postby apcrol » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Yeah, it is bug. We seen this at Winter Cup too and gonna investigate. Ty.

batailleuse
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Postby batailleuse » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:15 am

to be honest it could be a fun feature to have 5-10% chance individually per ship warping, to give it a sense of challenge. but it should be stated on module info

Right now lets honest, fleet warp is extremely powerful in both Survival and PvP you can warp 3 times in chain for 20k each so a total of 60k which is enough to warp even the longest pvp map, or any distance to any available warp station or base. it gives insane mobility to any fleet size and that will be abused.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:52 am

to be honest it could be a fun feature to have 5-10% chance individually per ship warping, to give it a sense of challenge. but it should be stated on module info

Right now lets honest, fleet warp is extremely powerful in both Survival and PvP you can warp 3 times in chain for 20k each so a total of 60k which is enough to warp even the longest pvp map, or any distance to any available warp station or base. it gives insane mobility to any fleet size and that will be abused.
That's how bugs become features, yes :)

Sure it gives you great mobility... and makes it more fun :) But it can be countered with a warp interference if you place a small ship with it cleverly. Anyway, we'll think what we cand with it.
I'm watching you!

Return to “PvP Discussion”