Loading after a battle

Discuss technical problems and post workarounds to known issues.
tommo
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Loading after a battle

Postby tommo » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:20 am

I might be the only one, but I found that load times and server connection was significantly better in this last test than in the previous one. I found that the commands that I issued were carried out much faster and much more consistently than in the last test.
I also have noticed that commands are carried out quicker and I had less lag but after my game running for a couple of hours it started lagging and it eventually crashed. With load times mine varied a lot from quite quick or 4 mins max. It is definitely noticeable how Snowforged have improved the game from the last test.
Ooo is that a freighter full of resources O_o... *Few minutes later* Mine! Mine!Mine!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Thank you guys a lot =)
I'm watching you!

krackerstaxx
Recruit
Recruit

Postby krackerstaxx » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:11 pm

iam also having the same issue stuck in the loading screen after a battle now i restarted the game and i have no ui menu...

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:47 am

iam also having the same issue stuck in the loading screen after a battle now i restarted the game and i have no ui menu...
Hello, it could happen when of we restarted something at this moment. Let us know if it happens again.
I'm watching you!

Return to “Technical Issues”