Game won't download

Discuss technical problems and post workarounds to known issues.
yau88hse
Recruit
Recruit

Game won't download

Postby yau88hse » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:56 pm

Hi, I cannot download the game and it always stay at 0B/sec, I tried port forwarding , changed DNS and still doesn't work (nor I am 100% sure it was set up correctly, its too complicated for me)

so here is the log, I google it and it said something to do with network communicate or OpenSSL

Info: Starting log. 2016-07-15T14:29:10Z ((null):0, (null))
Warning: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSLv23_client_method ((null):0, (null))
Warning: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSL_CTX_new ((null):0, (null))
Warning: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSL_library_init ((null):0, (null))
Warning: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function ERR_get_error ((null):0, (null))
Warning: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function ERR_get_error ((null):0, (null))

a page about the issues

http://codeblog.vurdalakov.net/2009/11/ ... -call.html
https://forum.qt.io/topic/22868/solved- ... slsocket/2

pwnstar
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Re: Game won't download

Postby pwnstar » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:13 am

I think you have a firewall blocking outgoing connections for this game.

playeronesvk
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Postby playeronesvk » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:19 pm

Clean your register with CC Cleaner

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Try to follow playeronesvk's advice - as I know it already helped him.
I'm watching you!

yau88hse
Recruit
Recruit

Postby yau88hse » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:00 pm

CC Cleaner wont work, no firewall, no Anti-Malware, I also tried on another laptop and it doesn't work too. As I don't have any problem using torrent before, it could be an IPS connection problem. if I could download the game directly, that would solve the problem.

pwnstar
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby pwnstar » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:31 pm

Hundreds of people have downloaded the game. I wonder what is different on your end.

I am considering uploading a RAR of the game to MEGA. Is this something you want?

yau88hse
Recruit
Recruit

Postby yau88hse » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:20 am

Hundreds of people have downloaded the game. I wonder what is different on your end.

I am considering uploading a RAR of the game to MEGA. Is this something you want?

I have no idea, but looks like I may not the only one with this issues,
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=184

For some unknown reason, the game is now downloading at a speed of 32 to 64 kb/s , yet I still got the same error code in the log. I did not do anything to fix the connection issues, except I used CC cleaner yesterday as suggested and it did not work then. So I am not sure CC cleaner solve the problem or not.

Same error code
Warning: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSLv23_client_method ((null):0, (null))
Warning: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSL_CTX_new ((null):0, (null))
Warning: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSL_library_init ((null):0, (null))

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:52 am

Tnaks for the update. I've transefered it to our programmers so they could help us somehow :)
I'm watching you!

vurlaxx
Admiral
Admiral

Postby vurlaxx » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:40 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Return to “Technical Issues”