Assorted issues

Discuss technical problems and post workarounds to known issues.
quillon
Recruit
Recruit

Assorted issues

Postby quillon » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Typo / Grammar / Language
-'Your ship is overloaded! MovEMENT speed reduced.'
-'EaRth-like' planets
-'Pirates attacked your fleet!' would be better as 'Pirates are attacking your fleet!'
-'Discovery' might be more aptly named 'Exploration'
-Outpost in Cullinbar rAn out of ore.
-'You already in House' should be 'You are already in a House'
-Supply Station -> Systems ConnecNted
-Supply Station -> ManagEment

Other
-Sometimes a planet will show as being discovered by an 'Unknown user'. Always happens if you yourself discovered it.
-Sometimes when a system will not fully load, and the supply stations will show as owned by Deprived, even though they're Vanguard.
-Often the numbers in the Cargo Hold section will not show up.
-When pirates attack you or you get caught in an asteroid field, the screen does not center on your fleet.
-You can load an awful lot more on your fleet than the cargo hold size. I know it reduces the movement speed, but at some point there should just not be any more room. 6000% of capacity is wierd.
-When loading ore on your fleet, the slider's max is the amount of ore in the mine storage, not your the fleet cargo hold size. You can't maximize the slider, it tops at a little under 1,000.
-You can 'over-refill' fuel by hitting the button twice.
-'Outpost in Cullinbar run out of ore' when there is several thousand ore in the storage.

dream3r
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Assorted issues

Postby dream3r » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:24 pm

Typo / Grammar / Language
-You can load an awful lot more on your fleet than the cargo hold size. I know it reduces the movement speed, but at some point there should just not be any more room. 6000% of capacity is wierd.
-When loading ore on your fleet, the slider's max is the amount of ore in the mine storage, not your the fleet cargo hold size. You can't maximize the slider, it tops at a little under 1,000.
Yup, made around 200k credits and reputation due to that bug

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Assorted issues

Postby relampago » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:49 am

-'Discovery' might be more aptly named 'Exploration'

Concerning those two moments:

- We are thinking of renaming Discovery to something which will fit to this mode. Long ago it was Conquest, but now Conquest is a name for quick match mode. So, we are discussing it here.)

- About Cargo - we know about it, but decided to leave it as it is for this test. Of course, we will limit it for future EA and beta phases.

Thanks a lot for reporting all other bugs, especially for Typo / Grammar / Language section :)
I'm watching you!

Return to “Technical Issues”