Still stuck in maintenance

Discuss technical problems and post workarounds to known issues.
tommo
Ensign
Ensign

Still stuck in maintenance

Postby tommo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Unless I am an idiot and my calculations are wrong, Starfall Tactics is not live. It is currently stuck in Maintenance mode past the time where it should be able to download. It could just be that I got a new PC and I need another code or something. However I do not think that is the case. If any member of the dev team could tell me if there is a problem I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to comment any problems regarding the launcher here.
Ooo is that a freighter full of resources O_o... *Few minutes later* Mine! Mine!Mine!

elkkugamer360
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Re: Still stuck in maintenance

Postby elkkugamer360 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Well, the test didn't start yet. I don't know anything else :-\

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:34 pm

Unless I am an idiot and my calculations are wrong, Starfall Tactics is not live. It is currently stuck in Maintenance mode past the time where it should be able to download. It could just be that I got a new PC and I need another code or something. However I do not think that is the case. If any member of the dev team could tell me if there is a problem I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to comment any problems regarding the launcher here.
Yes, we had a long delay due to some bugs. Sorry for that =( Right now you can update the game and start playing.
I'm watching you!

tommo
Ensign
Ensign

Postby tommo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:08 pm

Im now getting an error where i cant download the things needed for the game. EDIT: Nevermind. EDIT : Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. this is the problem, im pretty sure i have all permissions for my pc
Ooo is that a freighter full of resources O_o... *Few minutes later* Mine! Mine!Mine!

tommo
Ensign
Ensign

Postby tommo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:24 pm

Ive tried reinstalling it and now i cant delete the launcher and uninstall app -_-. EDIT: Alright fixed that problem but now im getting another problem D: . It says Downloaded data is incomplete. Is there connection error?
I hope this is fixable :/

tommo
Ensign
Ensign

Postby tommo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:41 pm

FINALLY SORTED IT, its now downloading :) Sorry for the fuss.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Glad to know that everything is ok for you :)
I'm watching you!

radekb0
Recruit
Recruit

Postby radekb0 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:04 pm

And how did you sorted it ? I got same error

tommo
Ensign
Ensign

Postby tommo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:09 pm

Reinstall the game, be sure to delete EVERYTHING, also try restarting your PC, restarting your game. They also worked. My best bet is for you to reinstall everything.

radekb0
Recruit
Recruit

Postby radekb0 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:12 pm

Great, thanks man, uninstalling, deleting and reinstalling did the job. Its working now ;)

Return to “Technical Issues”