Adding a self-destruction Button

Have a cool idea for Starfall Tactics? Any suggestions on how to make the game better? Let us know!
lyamecron
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Adding a self-destruction Button

Postby lyamecron » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Hey there!

I just had the problem, that one of my ships couldn't move anymore. The other ones had no more ammo and the only solution to get out of this fight against the Pirate base was to drop the discovery session.

So it would be cool if you could add a button which lets your ship explode after the remaining crew got evacuated (crew status influences duration until explosion).

With that feature we could use our ships as "remote bombs" and there wouldn't be such problems as unleavable fights and unsafeable ships which are very annoying.

-Lyamecron

tommo
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Adding a self-destruction Button

Postby tommo » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:20 pm

I had that same problem with a ship and I had to leave as it was in the middle of nowhere and had lost the ability to move.

A bit off-topic but a nice add on was that when I went to attack the pirate base again my ship was still there floating not able to move but it wasn't under my control. Also Lyamecron did you attack the pirate base at dwarf, and were you successful?
Ooo is that a freighter full of resources O_o... *Few minutes later* Mine! Mine!Mine!

lyamecron
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Postby lyamecron » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:15 pm

yes we destroyed it :-)

tommo
Ensign
Ensign

Postby tommo » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:49 pm

yes we destroyed it :-)
That brings good and bad things, A bad thing is that our faction can't farm it for reputation and good loot anymore and a good thing is that no more pirate raids are coming from there. Also it was close by so it was easy to access
Ooo is that a freighter full of resources O_o... *Few minutes later* Mine! Mine!Mine!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:26 am

Hey! Thank you for this suggestion - we already thought about something like this, so I think we will discuss it once this test is over.
I'm watching you!

Return to “Features and Suggestions”