Speed limiter for the Launcher

Have a cool idea for Starfall Online? Any suggestions on how to make the game better? Let us know!
dasmaeh
Recruit
Recruit

Speed limiter for the Launcher

Postby dasmaeh » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:33 am

Hey Dev Team,

my internet connection isnt the fastest and the download of the game is going to take around two hours. I couldnt find any speed limiter to the launcher. Because of that, the launcher uses to much of my bandwith and working on the machine while downloading the game is troublesome. I wish i could limit it, especially for later content updates. Until then, i will prefer a download over night.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Speed limiter for the Launcher

Postby relampago » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:57 am

Hey Dev Team,

my internet connection isnt the fastest and the download of the game is going to take around two hours. I couldnt find any speed limiter to the launcher. Because of that, the launcher uses to much of my bandwith and working on the machine while downloading the game is troublesome. I wish i could limit it, especially for later content updates. Until then, i will prefer a download over night.
Hello dasmaeh,

Thank you for the feedback! You are right - there is no way to limit download speed right now. I can only advise you to unselect an "always seed" option (click on the "gear" symbol in the launcher) - this can help a little.
I'm watching you!

Return to “Features and Suggestions”