Future Features

Have a cool idea for Starfall Tactics? Any suggestions on how to make the game better? Let us know!
superdude911
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Future Features

Postby superdude911 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:16 pm

I was just curious to hear what kind of hopes and dreams the development team has for this game. I know I have my list I wrote them in the game mechanics section before learning about this one.

My list contains:

1. Fighters
2. Bombers
3. Torpedo boats
4. Boarding parties
5. Crew complements

all of which would really make the game unique and even more of a challenge. especially because you can have everything from green crews to veteran and elite crews. making some things even more fun
Lord of the apocalypse genre!

pwnstar
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Re: Future Features

Postby pwnstar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:04 am

They have a whole post on their ideas for future content. They also posted this inside the game when you log on.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:09 pm

Hello superdude911 and thank you for writing us!

You can see our list here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=136

Fighters and bombers are something which goes with Carriers and we do have boarding system at the moment (you need a special module) :) Torpedo boats are something you can create with existing weapons and ships, if I properly understand you. And crew is the only thing we wtill need to discuss.
I'm watching you!

techmarine5
Ensign
Ensign

Postby techmarine5 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:57 am

It might be interesting to try, and I mean try, since it might get too powerful, a shield or engineering item that increases either fire rate or damage of weapons, of a specific type or not, when you are being fired upon. It might also reduce cool downs for active abilities when being fired upon. I think it's a really flexible, if hard to ballance, idea.
We may not be able to predict the future, but we can certainly create it.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:23 am

It might be interesting to try, and I mean try, since it might get too powerful, a shield or engineering item that increases either fire rate or damage of weapons, of a specific type or not, when you are being fired upon. It might also reduce cool downs for active abilities when being fired upon. I think it's a really flexible, if hard to ballance, idea.
There was something like this in the game - Overdrive, which can empower your weapons for a short period of time, damages structure on use.
I'm watching you!

techmarine5
Ensign
Ensign

Postby techmarine5 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:30 pm

I knew about that, they don't do quite the same thing, but they are fairly similar, you are right.
We may not be able to predict the future, but we can certainly create it.

Return to “Features and Suggestions”