Marks for Fuel Depots in the Galaxy map

Have a cool idea for Starfall Online? Any suggestions on how to make the game better? Let us know!
hinhinkwong
Recruit
Recruit

Marks for Fuel Depots in the Galaxy map

Postby hinhinkwong » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:19 pm

When I zoom out to the galaxy map, I can see several kinds of marks like the science lab, repair station, rich asteroid and the faction which capture the system. However, I see no fuel depots are marked on the map and I think that it is worthy to add the fuel depots mark in order to help those who are exploring the galaxy while running low on fuel.

I am not sure whether someone has already mentioned this suggestion (as I haven't read all the previous posts....). Please feel free to correct me. I'm looking forward to the development of the game!!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Marks for Fuel Depots in the Galaxy map

Postby relampago » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:15 am

Thanks for the suggestion!:) I do remember it being marked on the Galaxy Map previously, don't know why they are not there. Possibly, that's because there were some talks about removing fuel system or reworking it.
I'm watching you!

jimenc
Recruit
Recruit

Postby jimenc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:02 am

Thanks for the suggestion!:) I do remember it being marked on the Galaxy Map previously, don't know why they are not there. Possibly, that's because there were some talks about removing fuel system or reworking it.
I vote for removal. Refueling doesn't sound very sci-fi. Star Trek/Star Wars ships don't need to refuel. You can do what Star Trek does and just sit idle and allow the di-lithium crystals to recharge. But don't make recharge take too long.

--jc

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:51 am

I vote for removal. Refueling doesn't sound very sci-fi. Star Trek/Star Wars ships don't need to refuel. You can do what Star Trek does and just sit idle and allow the di-lithium crystals to recharge. But don't make recharge take too long.

--jc
Elite Dangerous has a fule system and it's a bit painful, as I remember from my experience. But well, that's more of a simulator.

So I agree here as I also don't like this fuel stuff here. Anyways, will see what devs eventually decide.
I'm watching you!

hinhinkwong
Recruit
Recruit

Postby hinhinkwong » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:38 pm

To me, I also think that the fuel system is not really good since it constraint my accessibility in terms of performing deep exploration. I would like to see how the system will be changed! I will be waiting and see.

Return to “Features and Suggestions”