feedback - test 02/21/2018

Have a cool idea for Starfall Tactics? Any suggestions on how to make the game better? Let us know!
redgard
Recruit
Recruit

feedback - test 02/21/2018

Postby redgard » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:28 am

Hello,

change your CMS, I made a feedback and i've been automaticaly log out, so I lost it.
you ask for our feedback to improve your game, and you lost some because you don't have proper tools.
phpbb is too old, there is more efficient CMS. take a new one or add an auto-save function.

In this feedback, I was talking about your economic system, gameloop and game design. I waste 1h30

see you for the next test,
Red'

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: feedback - test 02/21/2018

Postby relampago » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:07 am

Hello,

change your CMS, I made a feedback and i've been automaticaly log out, so I lost it.
you ask for our feedback to improve your game, and you lost some because you don't have proper tools.
phpbb is too old, there is more efficient CMS. take a new one or add an auto-save function.

In this feedback, I was talking about your economic system, gameloop and game design. I waste 1h30

see you for the next test,
Red'
Hello,
Thank you for this feedback anyways.
I think we will rework the whole website somewhere this year, so let's hope it will be better then ;)
I'm watching you!

redgard
Recruit
Recruit

Postby redgard » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:33 am

PhpBB3 is really getting old which can create you some security trouble.
If I remember correctly the user information is not encrypted/hashed. So a leak would be a real a pain in the ass...

And there is this stupid function disconnecting you after 15 min when you forgot to select the option "remember me" or when your cookies doesn't work properly...

Newer CMS doesn't present this problem.

to summarize, what I said:
- be carefull with your current economic system, it's an exclusive one (exclude some kind of customers). You could check for an inclusive one, like in warframe, allowing better community dynamic.
- the battles are boring.
changing energy consumption of the weapons increase the basic dps, making the PVE battle easier.
The maps are adapted to multiplayer/ PVP battle, but too big for PVE Battle.
- Keep your gameloops simple and short.
the movement system is adapted for the strategic aspect of the game, but you didn't take it into consideration for some of your game design chooses (repear/upgrade system, quest system).

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:53 am

PhpBB3 is really getting old which can create you some security trouble.
If I remember correctly the user information is not encrypted/hashed. So a leak would be a real a pain in the ass...

And there is this stupid function disconnecting you after 15 min when you forgot to select the option "remember me" or when your cookies doesn't work properly...

Newer CMS doesn't present this problem.

to summarize, what I said:
- be carefull with your current economic system, it's an exclusive one (exclude some kind of customers). You could check for an inclusive one, like in warframe, allowing better community dynamic.
- the battles are boring.
changing energy consumption of the weapons increase the basic dps, making the PVE battle easier.
The maps are adapted to multiplayer/ PVP battle, but too big for PVE Battle.
- Keep your gameloops simple and short.
the movement system is adapted for the strategic aspect of the game, but you didn't take it into consideration for some of your game design chooses (repear/upgrade system, quest system).
Thank you for the feedback! Appreciate it.
I'm watching you!

Return to “Features and Suggestions”