Ending Pirate Battles

Discuss alpha version, ask questions, post feedback and make suggestions on how to make the game better!
foxneagle
Recruit
Recruit

Ending Pirate Battles

Postby foxneagle » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:07 am

In my discovery/PvE fleet I have a few ships that I use for cargo; I don't normally warp them in, and the first time I completed a fight against the pirates, I sat there for a good 15 minutes wondering why I wasn't leaving the battle...

As for the suggestion:
Could we please get an "End Battle" button when we have killed all the pirates? (Let players pick up loot, then end it without having to wait for their snail dreadnaught to get to the warp line)

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Ending Pirate Battles

Postby relampago » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:06 am

Hello,
We do have this button but it looks like it works not in all situations - we will fix it.
I'm watching you!

hennek
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Re: Ending Pirate Battles

Postby hennek » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:02 pm

I found at least two way's to reproduce this bug with certainty --

All that need is just one ship that lost maneuverability and drifted across map border. Doesn't matter will it be pirate's ship or player's.

And thats not all -- player's ship without ability to move after some time becomes highlighted red instead of green. And even if sector was already secured button disappears until player destroys this ship. Ship can still be inside border all the time, but it's need to disappear in fog of war at least for the moment.

Third way (but i not really sure) -- when pirate's ship just flee across border and never came back just moving out of reach.

Return to “Features and Suggestions”