NEW IDEAS?:)

Discuss alpha version, ask questions, post feedback and make suggestions on how to make the game better!
thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

NEW IDEAS?:)

Postby thebutcher » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello there team,I just got couple of ideas,,,as of example:We can have some mercenaries to hire(as of one dragnot ship)to guard the mother ship in the star maps and of course you need to equip that same ship with gear(you cant attack or use that in any battle,just guard)Then second thing:Module for making black hole not big but if ships get cought in it they get draged into the middle pulling them back and they cant fire(of course this is only for 10 seconds or so and ships receive some small dmg). And the last,,,a module that can make area lightning storm of radius that everything in there gets hit and stunt for 5 sec 3 times with delay of some seconds,,that's just something for now.I'll think of something else:)

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: NEW IDEAS?:)

Postby relampago » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:26 am

Hello there team,I just got couple of ideas,,,as of example:
We can have some mercenaries to hire(as of one dragnot ship)to guard the mother ship in the star maps and of course you need to equip that same ship with gear(you cant attack or use that in any battle,just guard)
Then second thing:Module for making black hole not big but if ships get cought in it they get draged into the middle pulling them back and they cant fire(of course this is only for 10 seconds or so and ships receive some small dmg).
And the last,,,a module that can make area lightning storm of radius that everything in there gets hit and stunt for 5 sec 3 times with delay of some seconds,,that's just something for now.I'll think of something else:)
Hello, thanks for the ideas!
- We had a similar idea, but regarding hiring freighters for carrying a lot of stuff ;)
- oh! Gravity guns & stuff like small black holes is a thing to do, but it's far away on our list as that's not that easy due to in-game physics.
- sounds powerfull :) will think if we can do it.
I'm watching you!

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:03 am

Hello there,I was thinking you guys should give some rewards on the next cup,like for the first second and third place.Maybe 100k IGC or choice of one blue print(module or weapon),second place 50k plus choice of one weapon only and third 50k IGC only.This way we will have more participants and lots of fans watching the tournament.Or even make some cool T-shirts with awesome logos and pictures of the game it self on it as first reward,just throwing things on the table:)

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:08 am

P.S.
this can be done in the discovery mode of the game to, as of monthly reward to the most active house in play,collecting resources and fighting other fictions,a power full blue print that only that house will have and all the members can use it(the members who were present at the time not the new coming ones).
Same with the alliance ones,that's all:)

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:26 am

Hello there,I was thinking you guys should give some rewards on the next cup,like for the first second and third place.Maybe 100k IGC or choice of one blue print(module or weapon),second place 50k plus choice of one weapon only and third 50k IGC only.This way we will have more participants and lots of fans watching the tournament.Or even make some cool T-shirts with awesome logos and pictures of the game it self on it as first reward,just throwing things on the table:)
There were even better rewards :) Read about it here: http://starfalltactics.com/news/winter- ... ture-plans
And we did have enough participants - 16 players was our maximum we could afford for this particular test tournament ;)
I'm watching you!

sheepnator
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Postby sheepnator » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:51 pm

I think hiring freighters is defentily a very nice idea. And to the prices. It's still a free to play game so keep calm with this :)

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:26 am

You miss understand me,,I was talking only about the world cup prices,that's all.But any way ill try not to post much then.

sheepnator
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Postby sheepnator » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Now you missunderstand me. :D i never wanted you to not say what you are thinking. I meant for a free to Play game the Prices are good as they now are. I thought you wanted more prices :)

Sorry for bad english

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:36 am

My bet,I didn't read the whole text on the latest post from you guys, and I see the price list for the tournament players(super cool)that was exactly what I was thinking.
One thing though,In the future you guys can make same cargo module you to equip on the ships so this way we don't have to go back and forth 100 times to salvage 9000 ore(cargo flts for exploration)and add button to switch to battle flt if comes to fight(2 flts only).
Maybe I'm asking for much,,,,lol,,,that's all.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:15 am

One thing though,In the future you guys can make same cargo module you to equip on the ships so this way we don't have to go back and forth 100 times to salvage 9000 ore(cargo flts for exploration)and add button to switch to battle flt if comes to fight(2 flts only).
Maybe I'm asking for much,,,,lol,,,that's all.
Oh, this is definitely a very useful option and I remember I mentioned it somewhere already: We will add an ability to get a freighter for your fleet ;)
I'm watching you!

Return to “Features and Suggestions”