Loot crates

Discuss alpha version, ask questions, post feedback and make suggestions on how to make the game better!
fuzywazabear
Recruit
Recruit

Loot crates

Postby fuzywazabear » Mon May 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Afternoon team,

After long, drawn out battles, loot boxes tend to build up. This (for some) can cause performance issues. It also causes a lot of clutter to build up around the battlefield.

I recommend, after a ship picks up all the content from a loot crate, the crate itself disappears. This will also help with knowing what crates have been looted, and which haven't.

Thanks Dev's!

-Fuzy
"I may not use public masturbation as a tool to demonstrate a flaw in a command decision."

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Loot crates

Postby relampago » Tue May 02, 2017 1:56 am

Afternoon team,

After long, drawn out battles, loot boxes tend to build up. This (for some) can cause performance issues. It also causes a lot of clutter to build up around the battlefield.

I recommend, after a ship picks up all the content from a loot crate, the crate itself disappears. This will also help with knowing what crates have been looted, and which haven't.

Thanks Dev's!

-Fuzy
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback, we will sure something about it! Right now they also disappear, but only if there is no ships in range or something like this.
I'm watching you!

Return to “Features and Suggestions”