Preparing Starfall Tactics for the Alpha: Ranked mode, MMO and tons of great features!

Read and discuss the latest news and announcements.
webstarfall
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Preparing Starfall Tactics for the Alpha: Ranked mode, MMO and tons of great features!

Postby webstarfall » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:00 am

http://starfalltactics.com/news/prepari ... t-features

For the past year we held five open tests, and each gave us new important information about different aspects of the game - sometimes disappointing, but more often - surprising. We spent much time discussing what exactly Starfall Tactics should look like and what it can become. The Team can not wait to launch Starfall Tactics, but we have postponed this moment for a while, understanding that there are not enough content, some technical issues to be solved, some mechanics to be tweaked, and there are many more ideas that we want to check and possibly add to the game. Starfall Tactics was at the Pre-Alpha stage precisely because we were primarily engaged in research and checked various mechanics.

And today we are happy to inform you that most researches are completed, we see the form in which the game should be launched well and we have already started developing the Alpha version of Starfall Tactics!

It's time to tell you about all upcoming changes - so buckle up, as they can touch on some game aspects you could have already gotten used to.

diehard25
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Re: Preparing Starfall Tactics for the Alpha: Ranked mode, MMO and tones of great features!

Postby diehard25 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:18 am

Wow!
Such a great update! All things looks very promising!
Can't wait to test them!

WC_READY
Ship Fitter Tool
(chmod -x chmod) - моя первая команда в Линуксе :(

derhesligebaum
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Re: Preparing Starfall Tactics for the Alpha: Ranked mode, MMO and tons of great features!

Postby derhesligebaum » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:36 am

I am so goddamn hyped of this new system! I would love building a big economy and connect it. Cant wait for it.
[SOLID] Fear us!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Preparing Starfall Tactics for the Alpha: Ranked mode, MMO and tons of great features!

Postby relampago » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:23 am

We also can't wait to see what you can build with it :)
I'm watching you!

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:34 am

This is so cool,,and of course one Q?
Does other fictions can attack your planet and destroyed(steal resorces) or once is build is done deal and if can be destroyed is there a way you can save it or protect it?

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:36 am

One more thing,,with the new updates and when the game will lunch,are the planets we discover and named will lose there names or will stay as we found it?

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:32 am

Some NPC factions can steal resources - in fact, during previous test pirates already could do it, but not every faction. There are only two ways to protect your colonies now - build an Outpost which launches patrols in your system or simply destroy enemy fleet. However, this aspect of the game is likely to be developed further to give you more ways to interact with attackers and colonies here.

About names - as we alredy mentioned, they will undergo moderation first, and we might keep them during tests. We'll see if we can keep some of them even further ;)
One more thing,,with the new updates and when the game will lunch,are the planets we discover and named will lose there names or will stay as we found it?
This is so cool,,and of course one Q?
Does other fictions can attack your planet and destroyed(steal resorces) or once is build is done deal and if can be destroyed is there a way you can save it or protect it?
I'm watching you!

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:24 am

Great,I know I'm asking to much but any release date when we can play this game,,I'm having new computer coming in(build it)will be delivered in 2 weeks,,I hope the game will not be lunched in that time frame:)

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:46 am

Great,I know I'm asking to much but any release date when we can play this game,,I'm having new computer coming in(build it)will be delivered in 2 weeks,,I hope the game will not be lunched in that time frame:)
Oh well, there is too much to do and two weeks are definitely not enough for us to finish up all planned content :)
I'm watching you!

Return to “News”