Preparing Starfall Tactics for the Alpha: New race, NPC Factions, and their role in the Universe

Read and discuss the latest news and announcements.
webstarfall
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Preparing Starfall Tactics for the Alpha: New race, NPC Factions, and their role in the Universe

Postby webstarfall » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:14 am

http://starfalltactics.com/news/prepari ... e-universe

In the beginning of 2016 we started creating a huge Galaxy Conquest mode for Starfall Tactics. Back then, there were only some planets, stars and dark space - the Galaxy was empty and looked just like the usual boring outer space: no warp gates, fuel depots, bases, pirates, stations, nebulas and even no asteroid fields.

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Preparing Starfall Tactics for the Alpha: New race, NPC Factions, and their role in the Universe

Postby thebutcher » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:54 am

WOW,this is getting better and better,,just a Q,,,are we going to get some kind of drops for fighting and killing these worms(like a rare acid weapon from them or shield or something)or is just for IGC and expo.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Preparing Starfall Tactics for the Alpha: New race, NPC Factions, and their role in the Universe

Postby relampago » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:33 am

WOW,this is getting better and better,,just a Q,,,are we going to get some kind of drops for fighting and killing these worms(like a rare acid weapon from them or shield or something)or is just for IGC and expo.
Well, I suppose there will be some kind of drop from them, but It's still a question to decide. Anyway, I would think about some kind of resources.
I'm watching you!

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:02 am

Any date when we can play this awesome game again(trial)or you guys will still hold us in question mark:)

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:30 am

Any date when we can play this awesome game again(trial)or you guys will still hold us in question mark:)
No dates :) Don't worry - we will make an announcement as soon as we have something concrete :)
I'm watching you!

Return to “News”