WIP: Space Regions, Strategic Resources and updated Eureka!

Read and discuss the latest news and announcements.
webstarfall
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

WIP: Space Regions, Strategic Resources and updated Eureka!

Postby webstarfall » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:02 am

http://starfalltactics.com/news/wip-spa ... ted-eureka

Next Starfall Tactics update, as it was previously announced, is dedicated to the MMO part of the game. And in this article we are telling you about two important things: Regions for the Galaxy Map and Strategic Resources.

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Re: WIP: Space Regions, Strategic Resources and updated Eureka!

Postby thebutcher » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:33 am

Great update team,can't wait to try the resources combos:)
Now I got things on my mind,there was an issue that from some planets you couldn't go and reach the next star system in other words if I'm close to the next fiction(deprive vs vanguard)I couldn't go around the stars and try stratigecly manuver around that star.I'm not sure if you got this but let me simple it,try to make more worp gate in the star systems thats all because there is dead end on some and it will take you looooong ti8me to get back for refuling:)

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:39 am

One more thing,you should guy's try to do something with the music(not that i don't like the present one I DO)but for example if you get to some zones more dangerous or other fiction systems you can hear deferent music or a battle prepare music something so the players will know something is to approach or something will happend soon:).I'll give example.If you encounter pirates before battle some dark voice says,you'r ass is about to get riped in pieces,,lol or enter deferent fiction system a voice will tell you,,be carefull you just got scanned and get rdy for fight,,,,things like that,,you guys got the idea.Is good to have some one talking to ya instaid be quiet all the time with same music for hours and hours of game play:)

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:40 am

P.S.
Pls don't get mad of me,,just trying to throw some things for this awesome game:)

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:23 am

P.S.
Pls don't get mad of me,,just trying to throw some things for this awesome game:)
No way we could get mad of you cause...we already are! just joking, haha :)

Well, about warp gates - they were randomly generated, so there is no surprise that some ways were pretty crazy in this case :) I am pretty sure we will tune it before the release.

Concerning muscis and voices - we haven't done much here yet and this is still a huge part of work to be done with a help of dedicated studio, perhaps.
I'm watching you!

Return to “News”