WIP: Salvaging, Warp Beacon and Challenges

Read and discuss the latest news and announcements.
webstarfall
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

WIP: Salvaging, Warp Beacon and Challenges

Postby webstarfall » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:05 am

http://starfalltactics.com/news/wip-sal ... challenges

Hey Commanders!

This week is almost over, so we prepared a short news for you today, showing how the work goes on the features we announced and described in previous articles. Also, we have something new to tell you about: salvaging. That's a small part of our resource system, but still an important thing you should know about.

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Re: WIP: Salvaging, Warp Beacon and Challenges

Postby thebutcher » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Great update,I love the salvage module.
Of course question follows:).
Does this module can be used on the things we saved in the house like for exmp,,,,weapons and modules,can we salvage those to or just sell for IGC.
As you know,killing pirates and get the loot from them some times you have same thing 20 times, so is that going to be the case or it is what it is?:)

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:41 pm

P.S.
If I don't want one of my ships I build(like the smaller ones)can I use this module to salvage my ship for parts to or I can just sell it for IGC?

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:43 am

Great update,I love the salvage module.
Of course question follows:).
Does this module can be used on the things we saved in the house like for exmp,,,,weapons and modules,can we salvage those to or just sell for IGC.
As you know,killing pirates and get the loot from them some times you have same thing 20 times, so is that going to be the case or it is what it is?:)
Thank you :)
At the moment you can only salvage salvagable parts from the ship. However, there is a slight possibility that we allow to disassemble these things.
We will sure adjust loot and pirate AI. Also, now we have three pirate bands and later will add noxophytes.
P.S.
If I don't want one of my ships I build(like the smaller ones)can I use this module to salvage my ship for parts to or I can just sell it for IGC?
Right now - only sell to IGC. However, I also can't exclude a slight possibility that we allow to disassemble even ships.
I'm watching you!

derhesligebaum
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Postby derhesligebaum » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:18 pm

I am very hyped vor the salvage-thing!
[SOLID] Fear us!

Return to “News”