WIP: Faction Progression and rewards

Read and discuss the latest news and announcements.
webstarfall
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

WIP: Faction Progression and rewards

Postby webstarfall » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:08 am

http://starfalltactics.com/news/wip-fac ... nd-rewards

Faction territories, Houses, colonization, Personal Space Structures, Pirate Bands, wars for territories, exploration, mining, salvaging, leveling and many other features are already in game or will be added soon. MMO mode in Starfall Tactics is constantly growing to become a huge Galaxy you can explore and always find something new. So, in the past few weeks we also continued working on implementing features related to our Galaxy Conquest mode, and today we are ready to tell you about one of the previously announced features...

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Re: WIP: Faction Progression and rewards

Postby thebutcher » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Great update team.
I like the idea of fiction pts so this way you got to see who's playing in your house or not,,lol.
One more thing,is just an idea,,why you guys don't release the game,wrap the things you guys have now and l8r on just release patches so we can start enjoying this great game?
You guys work on this for how long?
3-4 Years and the ideas keep coming,I'm afraid to say you guys will never finish this:(

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:07 pm

P.S.
Sorry if I'm little bit hush on the words but I think other people think the same way(or maybe I'm wrong)and don't mind my lack of patience :)

derhesligebaum
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Postby derhesligebaum » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:09 pm

This frag cannon looks like something i dont wanna fight against.
I hope to see my funky new spacetrash deprived weapons soon :P
[SOLID] Fear us!

derhesligebaum
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Postby derhesligebaum » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:11 pm

@thebutcher well, I would personnally appreciate some more tests (we dont care about bugs in alphas. we just want to play more of the game and give you feedback :D)
[SOLID] Fear us!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:00 am

@thebutcher well, I would personnally appreciate some more tests (we dont care about bugs in alphas. we just want to play more of the game and give you feedback :D)
To make a test we need additional time to clear critical bugs and make a game build you can actually play ;) It's better to fix a bug after you've added all stuff, rather than fixing the same bug multiply times - basically, each time something new brakes it. It really adds time.
Great update team.
I like the idea of fiction pts so this way you got to see who's playing in your house or not,,lol.
One more thing,is just an idea,,why you guys don't release the game,wrap the things you guys have now and l8r on just release patches so we can start enjoying this great game?
You guys work on this for how long?
3-4 Years and the ideas keep coming,I'm afraid to say you guys will never finish this:(
Thank you :)
Sadly, it doesn't work this way. You need content to play longer than two weeks. You need playable (more or less) build. We have to constantly fix bugs along with creating planned features, adding content and making sure that servers won't become empty tomorrow. We have to deal with constant global changes, which means frequent wipes or another not-so-kind things on this stage. We need to do marketing, which also takes resources. This way you will probably quit the game much earlier than we actually finish it... So, we'd better make it more or less ready and than make it available ;)

3 years of development for an MMO game - is ok. Especially taking in account that it is made not by a huge studio with millions budgets (it also takes 3 or more years for them), but by a really small team.

Thank you guys for your support! We are also excited and want to make Starfall Tactics a game you will really enjoy ;)

P.S. Hope to see you on the next tournament ;)
I'm watching you!

Return to “News”