WIP: Getting ready for the NPC Factions Test!

Read and discuss the latest news and announcements.
webstarfall
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

WIP: Getting ready for the NPC Factions Test!

Postby webstarfall » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:52 am

http://starfalltactics.com/news/wip-get ... tions-test

The next Starfall Tactics test is almost here, so we are starting to prepare the game for your visit: adding new stuff, clearing up some bugs, tuning interface and making work all the new features together. Although it takes most of our time, we have something exciting to tell you about and show today - make sure you read news carefully ;)

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Re: WIP: Getting ready for the NPC Factions Test!

Postby thebutcher » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:49 am

Great update and of course Q follows:)
How big is the explosion on the pirate station radius wise?Why I'm asking,for exmpl,If we get couple of friend and we all shoot plasma in one spot and of course it gets bigger and does more dmg then pull back right away and let the plasma do its dmg then come back and shoot again?or use the EMP on it and disable it on the end of its life?Or if you use loooooooooong range lasers and shoot it from far away?

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:56 am

P.S.
The star fall tactics page is awesome but I think is missing something or I'm wrong.
I couldn't find any where more detail things for the game,for exmpl,to check all the modules what it does,check weapons,look at fictions ships,what is IGC, different asteroid fields color give you this item chance %,this way people will have some idea what they can put and fit and try in the game play.
Again,maybe I'm wrong but its just a thought:)

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:58 am

Great update and of course Q follows:)
How big is the explosion on the pirate station radius wise?Why I'm asking,for exmpl,If we get couple of friend and we all shoot plasma in one spot and of course it gets bigger and does more dmg then pull back right away and let the plasma do its dmg then come back and shoot again?or use the EMP on it and disable it on the end of its life?Or if you use loooooooooong range lasers and shoot it from far away?
Veeeery big. EMP doesn't disable this ability as EMP in Starfall Tactics only damages shields.
You can use long range weapons, sure. But there is no guarantee you will escape enemies this way, as they should react on your snipers.
The best way to escape Screeshers base explosions - is to destroy it before countdown comes to 0. It can be hard if you don't save a solid strike till that moment or lose most of your ships.
I'm watching you!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:01 am

P.S.
The star fall tactics page is awesome but I think is missing something or I'm wrong.
I couldn't find any where more detail things for the game,for exmpl,to check all the modules what it does,check weapons,look at fictions ships,what is IGC, different asteroid fields color give you this item chance %,this way people will have some idea what they can put and fit and try in the game play.
Again,maybe I'm wrong but its just a thought:)
You definitely won't find it in our web page as that's too early tu put something like this here, but we will change it with time, of course, and may be will make a wiki for the game :) Right now you can check all the modules in the game, in CODEX - just push the according button on the top right of your screen.
I'm watching you!

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:48 am

Thx relampago for responding,ill have this in mind what you just told me.
Of course,we will have discover all this in the up coming test:)

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:50 am

P.S.
Can you guide me where is this codex I need to press so I can check it out pls?:)

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:25 am

P.S.
Can you guide me where is this codex I need to press so I can check it out pls?:)
It is inside the game. Top right corner, above "Switch to Ranked Mode" button.
I'm watching you!

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:49 pm

7 days left people,embrace for impact :)
Will do some serious damage on any one who stands on the path of Eclipse:)

Return to “News”