WIP: New Modules and Binary Stars

Read and discuss the latest news and announcements.
webstarfall
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

WIP: New Modules and Binary Stars

Postby webstarfall » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:13 am

http://starfalltactics.com/news/wip-new ... nary-stars

As the New Frontiers Open test has already finished, all feedbacks and reports collected, we continue developing and improving Starfall Tactics. And that's time for our weekly work-in-progress (yep, that's what WIP means) article featuring a couple of great things which will soon appear in the game.

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Re: WIP: New Modules and Binary Stars

Postby thebutcher » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:39 pm

I don't understand why you guys took out the DECOY module,,I was saying this since the last test,,is there one and if not I'll be very disappointed and leak of game play,,,why I'm saying this?That module was actually one of the best modules out there and you decide not to put it in the game again,,,SAD:(

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:42 pm

P.S.
I like the new 2 modules specally the chain one,,one Q though..Is the second module who attacks the single ship can be shot down from anti boarding and anti rocket module or not?

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:54 am

I'll keep asking until i get answer,
I just wanna get answer and no bullshit,i think is fair and i deserve attention,this is the conquest galaxy I'm asking for,,the module it self you guys put it in the ranked mode so why is not in the conquest mode,,I got all the modules except that one.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:29 am

I'll keep asking until i get answer
I just wanna get answer and no bullshit,i think is fair and i deserve attention,this is the conquest galaxy I'm asking for,,the module it self you guys put it in the ranked mode so why is not in the conquest mode,,I got all the modules except that one.
Sorry, we were away for holidays.
P.S.
I like the new 2 modules specally the chain one,,one Q though..Is the second module who attacks the single ship can be shot down from anti boarding and anti rocket module or not?
Sadly, I don't yet have an info about special interaction between these modules and other modules:(
I don't understand why you guys took out the DECOY module,,I was saying this since the last test,,is there one and if not I'll be very disappointed and leak of game play,,,why I'm saying this?That module was actually one of the best modules out there and you decide not to put it in the game again,,,SAD:(
I really remember answering that a couple times at least. It is in the Ranked mode and it should be on higher levels of rings (starting 6th ring), but can be pretty rare stuff to get.
I'm watching you!

Return to “News”