WIP: Free Traders Ships, Strike Back system and P.Y.R.A.M.Y.D. Bosses

Read and discuss the latest news and announcements.
webstarfall
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

WIP: Free Traders Ships, Strike Back system and P.Y.R.A.M.Y.D. Bosses

Postby webstarfall » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:09 am

http://starfalltactics.com/news/wip-fre ... myd-bosses
The Friday is here with all the great news about Starfall Tactics development - make yourself comfortable and read all the fresh info about upcoming changes.

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Re: WIP: Free Traders Ships, Strike Back system and P.Y.R.A.M.Y.D. Bosses

Postby thebutcher » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Great update guys,,this game is getting badazz reputation:)
I can't wait to see how the new pirate flts will chase you and how strong they get each time.
Q?
Is this means that the bigger flt from pirate you kill the better drop they'll leave or they just come to kill you and that's it?

thebutcher
Ensign
Ensign

Postby thebutcher » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:57 pm

P.S.
Isn't better to drop one lvl on modules finding on the maps since we getting these strong ships and bosses to fight,because if the pirates get that angry and you don't have good gear then you got to wait to cool down and that means out of game play and we don't want players to wait,,all though they can do something else but still,,,,,you know what I mean:)
Or I'm wrong:)

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Thu May 03, 2018 2:16 am

P.S.
Isn't better to drop one lvl on modules finding on the maps since we getting these strong ships and bosses to fight,because if the pirates get that angry and you don't have good gear then you got to wait to cool down and that means out of game play and we don't want players to wait,,all though they can do something else but still,,,,,you know what I mean:)
Or I'm wrong:)
You can go to other territory and kill pirates from other bases instead of farming one star system ;)
Great update guys,,this game is getting badazz reputation:)
I can't wait to see how the new pirate flts will chase you and how strong they get each time.
Q?
Is this means that the bigger flt from pirate you kill the better drop they'll leave or they just come to kill you and that's it?
They can have some good drop;)
I'm watching you!

Return to “News”