Hot Fix #1 for One-Week pre-Alpha test

Coming soon! Read the latest patch notes for Starfall Tactics.
webstarfall
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Hot Fix #1 for One-Week pre-Alpha test

Postby webstarfall » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:53 am

http://starfalltactics.com/news/hot-fix ... alpha-test

Starfall Tactics will be shut down for maintenance for an hour and a half approximately.

We are taking this time to fix some issues and make your playtime more enjoyable! Please, take this short break to send us feedback about your first impressions and discuss Starfall Tactics.

batailleuse
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Hot Fix #1 for One-Week pre-Alpha test

Postby batailleuse » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:11 am

ahah yeah bashing my allies transporters without penalties was absurd i was pretty sure this would be fixed soon. although its wasn't 100% they wont turn on you, i had a few time they did <but i was still earning reputation killing them>

Alternatively, we should be rewarded something if we can rescue the Transports <more rewards if more transporters survives>

cause i found it to be more ... lucrative... to let the transport die to pirate and get their loot rather than help them which right now gives absolutely nothing.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:28 am

Alternatively, we should be rewarded something if we can rescue the Transports <more rewards if more transporters survives>

cause i found it to be more ... lucrative... to let the transport die to pirate and get their loot rather than help them which right now gives absolutely nothing.
Wow. Thank you for reporting it - I think we will do somehting later to improve this situation :)
I'm watching you!

batailleuse
Ensign
Ensign

Postby batailleuse » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:50 am

Also i was wondering, it seems that the rewards for Conquest has been upgraded since last alpha no ?

I wanted to try a build there ended with over 28k gold as reward at wave 19?, i like the random box we need to find to get additional rewards too.

batailleuse
Ensign
Ensign

Postby batailleuse » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:40 am

survival i meant not conquest.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:19 am

Also i was wondering, it seems that the rewards for Conquest has been upgraded since last alpha no ?

I wanted to try a build there ended with over 28k gold as reward at wave 19?, i like the random box we need to find to get additional rewards too.
Not sure about reward upgrade - it should be almost the same. But 28k is ok.
I'm watching you!

Return to “Patch Notes”