Old casual player.

Introduce yourself to the community and ask newbie questions!
medvirk
Recruit
Recruit

Old casual player.

Postby medvirk » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:22 am

Hi folks. Name's Mirko, ingame Medvirk. I'm an old hand at MMO's- first one I ever played was the original Starsiege Tribes. I've been a semi-dedicated MMO player since then.

I mostly prefer to stick to PvE & have some fun with some other people. Though, in some cases (WoWp, back when it was still playable) that was not possible.

I've done a spot of Alpha/Beta here & there- I was among the first ones to get into End of Nations (That one also looked like it was gonna be a great game. Shame they killed it...), same for MechWarrior Online & a few others.

Luckily, I got accepted to the pre-alpha & now I'm very glad to have a chance to see what looks like a truly awesome video game take shape.

Sadly, life happens & now, with a good job & everything, I might not have as much time for the game as I would like, but I can already feel the itch of "Come on dude! Just one more battle!" coming on...

Cheers & see you out there!
Capere stultum, bud!

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Old casual player.

Postby relampago » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:35 am

Hi Mirko, it's great to see you here! Hope you will enjoy playing Starfall Tactics even more in future ;)
I'm watching you!

medvirk
Recruit
Recruit

Postby medvirk » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:29 am

Hi Mirko, it's great to see you here! Hope you will enjoy playing Starfall Tactics even more in future ;)
Thanks, dude.

Another thing... I noticed someone apologizing for "not so good English" (I can't for the life of me find the post now... Might have something to do with not having slept in 2 days & having a bitch of cold going full tilt). If you guys need the help, I'd be more than glad to help with proofreading & stuff like that.

As I mentioned, I don't have all that much time these days, but I could help out on important stuff? You know, critical announcements & similar posts, where you would want to make absolutely sure (or as sure as you can make it) there are no misunderstandings... Just shoot me the text & I'll shoot it back proof-read, compositionally & grammatically corrected...

Cheers!
Capere stultum, bud!

hunterkiller69
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Postby hunterkiller69 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:17 pm

nice, you got lucky, i missed the pre alpha, i joined few weeks ago
I Hunt and I Kill, you may be NEXT :twisted:

Return to “New Player Corner”