Nathan Carter

Post art, fiction and other creations inspired by Starfall Tactics.
dream3r
Supporter
Supporter

Nathan Carter

Postby dream3r » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:06 pm

Decided to make up a little character of mine and wrote a character sheet for him. I'll add more details and more adventures for him to go on as more information is revealed about the game. (Will likely edit this later when I'm not half asleep)

Name: Nathan Carter

Appearance:
Hair- Short, black, combed to the right. Ducktail beard, gray tint.
Skin- White, medium tan
Height- 5’9”
Build- Toned, medium build
Eyes- Grey, green glowing tint due to home world radiation
"They say the eyes are the gates to the soul. The color of yours has faded. Perhaps that is your eyes way of telling us your soul has too."-Unknown
Origin Faction: Deprived

Affiliation: Clan Orion
Ex cinis cineris nos orior oriri ortus. Out of the ashes, we rise - Orion Clan motto
Brief Bio:
Nathan quickly rose through the ranks of the Deprived. He proved more than capable at making the best of what he had. With a small crew of rag-tag combatants and a couple fighter class ships left for scrap, Nathan went after a group of Vanguard Concords that had been tearing apart Deprived forces. Out manned and out gunned Nathan loured the Concords into an asteroid belt. Once there he had his men set of explosives on some of the larger space rocks. The debris slammed into other asteroids and set off a series of collisions both between the rocks and the enemy ships. In an effort to avoid being pummeled further than they already were, the Concords split up. Damaged and alone each of the Vanguard ships became easy picking for Nathan and his men.

Upon the success of the self-given mission, Nathan was given the rank of Lieutenant and a Dauntless. Over the next five years he worked his way up to Commander and was in command of his own armada. Responsible for the destructions of hundreds of enemy ships and numerous victories Nathan began to have quite an influence over the Earth runaways. Too much of an influence in the eyes his superiors. Nathan pushed for the establishment of colonies in the outer region, a goal to build a new home for their people. Ordered to focus his efforts on the destruction or capture of enemy convoys, Nathan went awol with a small chunk of his original force and sought out the distant stars.

A year has gone by since he left and his forces are nothing like they once were. They don’t have the best ships, nor the best weaponry, not even the best defenses to hold onto their new found territory, but that’s just how Nathan likes it. He is at his best when has no choice but to improvise and make the best with what he’s got.
Last edited by dream3r on Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

dvan
Art Director
Art Director

Re: Nathan Carter

Postby dvan » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:14 pm

Guy sounds like one top of the shelf badass! :) Deprived could definitely use guys like him.
*stealthily writes "explosive charges on asteroids as a game mechanic = awesome!" in the notebook*

dream3r
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dream3r » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:28 am

Oh just realized he doesn't have very Deprived-like features, glowing eyes and horn like things...Are those horns just a part of the uniform or do they actually have horns?

dvan
Art Director
Art Director

Postby dvan » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:19 am

Horns are definitely a decorative part of the uniform. Although we're not yet sure if they all wear them or just the higher-ups. Green glowy eyes are most likely mandatory. I might have a few ideas about how they all got them, lore-wise.

dream3r
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dream3r » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:28 am

I'll be sure to add the eyes then. Also kind of picturing him with a leather jacket with smaller horn/spikes along the sleeve. Why? Just because...

hunterkiller69
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Postby hunterkiller69 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:57 pm

do we have characters in this game too
I Hunt and I Kill, you may be NEXT :twisted:

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:46 am

do we have characters in this game too
Oh, what a game without a single character? ;)
I'm watching you!

Return to “Fan Creations”