My 2 cents

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
mitigator
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

My 2 cents

Postby mitigator » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:49 pm

well from the few hours i played yesterday i had alot of fun the ships models look great the combat is great (all be it a little too fast)
and the weapon animations are amazing, but a few things id like to bring to attention are regarding PVE.
one of the biggest bugs i found is sometimes if you click your mothership with any ship it starts attacking it and can not be stopped sans turning the firing arcs out of range or forcing that ship to attack an enemy.
and up around stage 14-19 it gets really really hard to complete without large fully kitted out ships. one thing i would love to see is co-op pve up to 4-5 players and most definitely some boss ships have them at even intervals like every 10 stages, thats all for the pve side but one more thing that would be awesome, small ships flying in a group not slamming into each other as well as a ui element that has deployed ships shown so its much easier to select a certain ship. one examle i can give is look at the ui element from a very old game called Nexus: the jupiter incident (one of my all time fav games) that would be a great start

thats all for now il write more later on after the patch downloads if it ever starts :(

Mitigator

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My 2 cents

Postby relampago » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Hello, thanks a lot for your feedback!

Just a short note: We'll be sure to tune group movement to make ships move without ramming each other, it's in our list already :)
Psssst: Starting this patch you can stop ships' attack.
I'm watching you!

mitigator
Galaxy Explorer
Galaxy Explorer

Postby mitigator » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:04 pm

thanks for the fast response that was one of the biggest problems i had with small ships they would have a flight path that intercepted my larger ships and boom no more small ship

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby relampago » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:29 pm

That's not only you who experienced it, so we'll definitely pay great attention to it :)
Let's hope you will like Starfall Tactics more and more with every test!
I'm watching you!

ebergar
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Postby ebergar » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:26 pm

(all be it a little too fast)
This.

Return to “Starfall Online General Discussion”