WIP: Ship building, New resource and Pirate Outposts

Read and discuss the latest news and announcements.
webstarfall
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

WIP: Ship building, New resource and Pirate Outposts

Postby webstarfall » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:55 am

http://starfalltactics.com/news/wip-shi ... e-outposts

New pirate instance, an extension of the ship building system and new mining resource - all the good Friday news are here and ready to blow your mind! And that's not all - we have a very interesting information about global improvements to share with you next week;) But let's come back to the current news article for now.

superman0x
Deck Supervisor
Deck Supervisor

Re: WIP: Ship building, New resource and Pirate Outposts

Postby superman0x » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:49 am

I dont know that I gave this feedback in the past. The single most annoying aspect of Pirate Instances was entering them.

I would always enter the zone in the middle, surrounded by the enemy on all sides, and have to fight the strongest units first, and as part of a large wave. I know that some others were able to find a way to enter via the edges, and in doing so, they could work their way into the center. This allowed them to fight smaller groups of enemies, as well as saving the toughest units for the final fight...

I really think we should ALWAYS enter from an edge if we are approaching a static unit.

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: WIP: Ship building, New resource and Pirate Outposts

Postby relampago » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:38 am

I dont know that I gave this feedback in the past. The single most annoying aspect of Pirate Instances was entering them.

I would always enter the zone in the middle, surrounded by the enemy on all sides, and have to fight the strongest units first, and as part of a large wave. I know that some others were able to find a way to enter via the edges, and in doing so, they could work their way into the center. This allowed them to fight smaller groups of enemies, as well as saving the toughest units for the final fight...

I really think we should ALWAYS enter from an edge if we are approaching a static unit.
That's a bug, and I do remember adding it to the list, so no worries:)

Just in case you find it in the next test(but I hope not) - report it to bug section with as many info as possible.
I'm watching you!

Return to “News”